Wednesday, December 08, 2010

The New Demo Reel


Hey Y'all!

After months of blood sweat and tears :P, here is the latest demo reel!

I used Softimage and Maya for the animation. I wanted to show the characters thought leading to action, and hopefully make big strides in the quality of the animation. I have embraced the graph editor! If you don't know what a graph editor is, just nod and smile.

I am also (with a bit of help from Tweakfox at spirits-lair.com) updating the website so watch for updates there as well! You can get there from the link at the upper right corner of this page or by simply going to EricEmard.com!

Hope you like it!

Eric

2 comments:

Courtney Pearson said...

Way to go! I looks so amazing!! You definitely get two thumbs way up from me! ^^

Congrats!

Pearson Report said...

There really is 'something about Norma' that takes the cake - the new dialogue, the hand/arm movements - it all comes together nicely.
Excellent job, Eric!
The whole reel flows - I'm really happy for you.
Putting in the extra time and effort shows you're willing to go the distance.

Cheers, JP